Friday, January 14, 2005

It's cat blogging time!

Another Friday. Another wonderful opportunity to post cat pictures!

First of all I give you a cat from the Young-Vinson household. Tom Vinson writes:
"This is Nickie, our most nearly normal cat, surveying her domain."




Next I want to introduce you to Edgar Finlay - one of the feral cats who was living behind my little cottage when I moved in. I managed to capture him along with the others about a year ago so he's been to the vet. Edgar is now quite tame and is really very sweet.




Finally, here's a new picture of Henry sitting in my lap with a typical expression on his face that definitely exposes his attitude!



The Finlay cat photos are by Cynthia Burgess.




1 comment:

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.