Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"Thank you"

Here's something I found yesterday:

There are all sorts of books which describe how to meditate and what formulas to pronounce during these meditations. I do not deny that they are beautiful, useful, and effective. But there are two words which are never mentioned, words which for me are the most powerful of all, words which clarify, which harmonize, and which heal, and these words are "thank you".

-- Omraam Mikhael Aivanhov

Actually, I would not say that those words are "never" mentioned. But I agree that they are infrequently mentioned and that it would do us good to employ them often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.