Thursday, September 06, 2007

Thursday prayer blogging

May I be at peace,
May my heart remain open,
May I awaken to the light of my own true nature,
May I be healed,
May I be a source of healing for all beings.

May you be at peace,
May your heart remain open,
May you awaken to the light of your own true nature,
May you be healed,
May you be a source of healing for all beings.

May there be peace on earth,
May the hearts of all people be open to themselves and to each other,
May all people awaken to the light of their own true natures,
May all creation be blessed and be a blessing to all that is.

--Joan Borysenko, from Pocketful of Miracles

No comments:

Post a Comment

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.