Monday, December 29, 2008

Mandala meditation gift

For Christmas, Marilyn Bedford gave me a set of circular cards with black and white mandalas on them along with some colored pencils. Included is a little plastic stand so that when I finish coloring a mandala I can prop it up and use it as a support for meditation!

I haven't colored one yet but I plan to soon. And I decided it was time for another mandala here on the blog. So. Here you go:

Image found here.

There are lots of places on the web that have black and white mandalas you can print out and color. One is the wonderful site called Wikimedia Commons. The page is right here.

This post also serves as your "Monday Meditative Picture" for today! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.